Thursday, March 24, 2011

Time for a much needed update

Time indeed flies like crazy. Can't believe it has already been more than a year since the last post. It looks like this blog if following the pathway of so many before them. At first it seems like a good idea to start one, it is so much fun to write the first few posts and then inevitably - other things get in the way. In our case it was life. A very busy life.

One important update I must mention is that Mistress and I got finally married although we have been living together for about three years now in a more or less female dominated relationship.

I will be very honest and say that it has not been very easy to maintain the D/s femdom chemistry in the relationship for the past year. It is part of the reason while the blog was left without any updates. Please do not get me wrong, both me and Mistress love each very much. We enjoy spending time together, can not wait see each other after work every single day. It's has just been very hard to be actively involved in the type of lifestyle we would both like to live. Honestly, I have no idea how couples with children do it. I have nothing but admiration for those who manage the jobs, the children and the lifestyle at the same time.

Anyway, to get back to out own story. It is hard to qualify, much less quantify what we have. For the past year, for example, I have been only dressed up on several occasions (the Halloween party, where I was dressed as a slutty French maid in front of our friends was an absolutely exhilarating experience) but Mistress has been constantly in control of my orgasms. That is pretty much the only aspect of the femdom D/s  life that we kept up. Even though I have bought a brand new CB-6000 Mistress either completely forgotten about it, or chooses not to use it at all. There is no strict policy on masturbation (it is very clear I am not allowed to cum) so every now and then I look at some online femdom  or crossdressing pictures and masturbate and edge myself. This makes me incredibly sexually frustrated, which is exactly how I like it. Well, this and the fact that I still keep doing most of the housework.

But there seems to be a change coming our way. For the past weeks Mistress has been insisting I dress up every time as if I just got back from work. That means a shirt or a blouse, black pencil skirt, black hose and high heels - for all of my house chores (cooking/cleaning) until I go to bed. More on that later though ... I promise.

1 comment:

cd househusband said...

It is much easier for a househusband to cross dress but to remain in a job and practice FLR is very difficult. MY salute to you.